Nothing to major to report today. Just a few things that I wanted to get down before I forgot them. Brandon and I have talked about printing off all our posts and putting them in a binder as a sort of journal, but haven't gotten around to it yet. So, even if no one else finds these things entertaining, it's more for us I guess.
Luke has done some super cute things this week, and I am so crazy about that little boy. Most days when Brandon gets home from work I say "Hi Honey, how was work today?" Well, when Luke heard Brandon coming in the door the other day, he ran to him and said, "How work?" It's amazing how much he is picking up from us.
Last night we went bowling with my brother and his family. Luke had a REALLY difficult time sharing. He didn't understand why had to wait to roll another ball down the alley. So, we spent a good portion of the evening listening to him wail. I can tell that he's almost two. Anyway, at one point, while Brandon was holding him, the fire alarm went off in the building. There was clearly no fire, and we were all standing around looking for the punk kid that thought it would be funny to pull the alarm. Well, the lady at the front desk started walking towards us, and next thing you know we are all looking at the alarm that had been pulled, on the wall right behind where Brandon was standing. Yup, it was Luke. Oops. :)
We also had another huge accomplishment tonight. Luke is currently spending his first night in his big boy bed. We were actually able to get it done without any tears. We had to put him back in his bed probably 5 or 6 times. But, eventually he just stayed there and played until he finally dozed off. I know I'm probably counting my eggs before they hatch... we'll see how nap time goes tomorrow. But for tonight - a small victory.
2 comments:
just so you know you can use blurb (they make books) and they will put all your posts in a book, if you send it, then if you want you can organize it to your liking.
lol that is way to funny about Luke pulling the fire alarm!!
And by the way I want to see some pictures of that cute little baby bump of yours!! ....not much longer now
Post a Comment