Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bedtime

The last couple of nights it’s taken Luke a while to fall asleep and we’re trying to teach him that once we put him to bed, he has to stay in his bed.  Well tonight, after about a ½ hour, he started calling for me, “Mommy, Mommy, Mommy”.  So I went upstairs and laid down beside him for a few minutes.  When I first laid down I gave him few kisses on the forehead and said, “Mommy loves you, but it’s time to go to sleep”.  After we laid there for about 5 minutes he suddenly rolled over so that he was facing me and put his forehead up to my mouth.  Once I realized what he wanted, a kiss, I gave him a little peck.   He looked up at me and said, “Kane Kyou” and rolled back over and went to sleep.   Aaaaahhhh… sniff, sniff.  That little boy melts my heart over and over again.  I want him to stay 2 forever.    

1 comment:

Ryan,Lish,Champ said...

Isn't it the best ...the little things they say! I can never get enough!