Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Picture Update

I really don't have anything exciting to write about this post, just wanted to add some more pictures of my beautiful little boy. This picture is to show off Bryson's crazy hair. I didn't make his hair do this in the back, that's how it is all the time. He has a patch of really long hair back there with a cowlick that makes it stand straight up. Pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me.

I captured this picture the other day while Daddy and Luke we playing with Bryson. Luke sure likes his new brother and is such a good helper when he's crying. I LOVE how Luke has his arm around Brandon shoulders. These three are going to be such good friends.
And, a picture of me doing what I do pretty much all day long. Sit on the couch and either feed, burp, change, or snuggle. Life is pretty good right now. I was snooping on a friends blog the other day, and she had a post titled "Grown men don't cuddle their Moms"... how true and how sad. I have to savour every snuggle I can get now before they run out.

5 comments:

The Coopers said...

Oh he looks adorable!!

And i love that picture with your boys too and that Luke has his arm around Brandon..aww.

You look great, two boys is lots of fun!

houseofhud said...

What a cute little family you have! Can't wait to meet little Bryson this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous, Candace and Brandon. Congratulations! I love your posts and what a sweet picture of your boys playing. It really is the greatest thing, isn't it?

Dane and Kwynne said...

Congratulations Candice he's beautiful.

Mellises said...

Great pictures! Congratulations, they are adorable!