Thursday, May 20, 2010

CPLED done!

We got to go stay with Grandma and Grandpa Gibb for a week while Brandon took the last part of his CPLED course (Hooray, it's over!). We had such a good time and are a little sad we'll probably never go stay a week at a time again. Here are a few of the funs things little boys get to do when they stay at their Grandma's houses.

Your Daddy gets home early, so you get to go play "poo kicks" outside. Don't ask me what poo kicks are. All I know is Luke asks Brandon to play it with him everyday when he gets home from work. I think it's something from the show "My friends, Tigger and Pooh". In Luke's case it involves going outside and kicking a ball as high as you can.You get to ride in Grandma's fancy car and push all the buttons you can find to push. You get to go to the Zoo with your cousins. It was actually worth going this year. Last year he wasn't the least bit interested in the animals. As you can see, he's really excited about getting his picture taken in the Kangaroo.You get to have sleep-overs with your cousins. Luke is a few years younger than these two, but they still let him tag along. Nothing like having other boys in the house.
And, you get to play with Grandma's toys. I remember as a kid there were certain toys I always looked forward to at Grandma's house. Luke loves scooting around the driveway on this ... hmm... not sure what they're called. Would it be a scooter?

All in all, it was a great week.
And just for the record, No, I didn't style his hair in a mohawk. It really just falls that way.





4 comments:

houseofhud said...

Looks like you got some good pictures while you were up. I love the one with the boys sleeping on the floor. Can send me copies of any pictures you have with my kids and your kids?!?

Oh, and YAY for Brandon. We are so excited for him to be a real LAWYER!!!

The Coopers said...

aww, love his mohawk.. so cute! Looks like Luke had fun, grandma's are the best. I'm home now so lets get together!!

Jenna said...

Congratulations on finishing up the CPLED life! Way to go you guys!

Mellises said...

Cute! I think it's Pooh Sticks. Pooh, throws sticks over the bridge and they race. Linnaea always asks the same thing and we through stuff too, I think she has the same movie. Haha!