Is it really possible that Bryson is one already? I remember when Luke turned one thinking that went fast, but it went even faster with Bryson. I made some authentic mexican street tacos that my sister-in-law and I perfected together and they were SO good. Although, Bryson didn't get any tacos, the rest of us enjoyed the meal. For cake I made some really simple cupcakes. I forgot to take a picture of them, but I know my Mom got one. Let's see if I ever actually go through the effort of getting it from her.

Luke was really excited when we started making cupcakes earlier in the day and kept telling me it was his birthday too so he should get a cupcake. I'm pretty sure he thinks that the only one that gets cake is the one celebrating their birthday.

I know this picture of Bryson eating doesn't look like I gave him very much cake to eat. However, he started with whole cupcake, the rest is in his tummy.

It was really hard to decide what to get Bryson for his birthday this year. We already have so many toys and he really doesn't NEED anything. But it would be cruel not to so we found a few things with lots of buttons, lights and sounds.
A few things about Bryson:
He's 50% for weight
Over 90% for height
He LOVES to wrestle - seriously if you lay down on the floor he climbs on top of you and just giggles
His first word is HI - Whenever Brandon walks in the door from work he'll start to wave his little hand and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!" It's SO cute. He also picked up the phone the other day, put it up to his ear and said, "Hi, Hi".
He's not walking yet, but is starting to balance on his own, so it won't be long.
He does NOT like strangers. If someone he doesn't know enters the room and looks at him he will start crying. He will NOT let me put him down if there are strangers about.
He LOVES to dance. If music is playing he's bouncing, bobbing, kicking or shaking his head. He get's that from his Dad.
Happy Birthday Bryson! I can't wait for all the fun of the next year to unfold!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday little Brandon (I mean Bryson!) I can't believe how much he looks like Brandon as a baby. The picture of him in the high chair is spitting image! Happy Birthday Baby BOY!
What?!?!? I can't believe he's one already. He is getting so grown up! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment