Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jamwiches and skid marks

So Luke said two REALLY cute things today that made me laugh and I need to write them down before I forget. We were at the grocery store today right around lunch time and looking at all that food was making him hungry (we also happened to pass the marshmallow section which just about killed him). He kept saying he was so hungry so I told him when we got home I would make him a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Once we got home I was busy unloading the groceries and he said, “Mom, can I have my jamwich now?”

After lunch I made him lie down and have a nap because he’s been tired all day, which of coarse he was resisting. He was coming up with any excuse he could think of to not take a nap, but the one that got me is when he said, “Mommy, I have a skid mark, I need to get it off”! (I’ve been trying to teach him to wipe lately so that he doesn’t get skid marks) Never a dull moment with a toddler in the house.

No comments: