We are headed to Waterton today for the long weekend, but I wanted to post this before we go. The porch went on this week and it really tied everything together. I LOVE my house. So far. We had to pick our exterior colors this weekand I might have a hernia now. I am excited about what we picked, but it was a TOUGH decision. I didn't get much sleep the last couple of days. I almost wish that I had a builder telling me I had four options to pick from... Almost.
The colors should look similar to this house, except our roof will be black and probably some darker stone.
Maybe closer to this, minus the cedar shakes.
Maybe closer to this, minus the cedar shakes.
Hopefully it looks as good on the house as it does in my mind. Shingles go on Tuesday! Can't wait!!
3 comments:
So excited for you guys! It looks REALLY GOOD! Can't wait to come down and see it!
So exciting! I know all about loosing sleep over those big decisions but it is worth it in the end.
Wow it is looking great! How exciting to be getting closer to being done! And I really like your colors, so go ahead and get some sleep. :)
Post a Comment