Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Much Depends on What You Do Today

Warning, this post contains another introspective pep-talk to help me find the motivation I need to get through the home stretch of law school. Candice has forbidden me from using this forum to propagate BYU sports--which I am fine with because this is a family blog. But, to me, this video is not about BYU propaganda (even though it obviously encourages viewers to support BYU). I am posting it because I love Bronco's message. Even though I am not at BYU anymore, it still applies and I still feel like "so much depends on what [we] do [every day]." I am grateful to feel that responsibility. I have been thinking about this lately and feel the need to remember that I should be giving my best effort every day. Even if not much really rides on how hard I study or how diligently I listen in these last few weeks of school, if something is worth doing, it is worth doing the best I can. It helps that the message comes from one of my heros.

1 comment:

houseofhud said...

What a good message! Thanks for sharing.