
Our cabinets went in this week and I LOVE them. Actually, the word LOVE hardly does justice to how I feel. They turned out exactly as I pictured them. They still look a little rough now, but it will feel a lot more put together when the countertops and the appliances are in. When Brandon saw them for the first time he stopped and then said, "This kitchen could be in a magazine". BEST COMPLIMENT EVER! I lost a lot of sleep over these cabinets - was it worth it? Yes, yes it was. It's thanksgiving this weekend and I have so much to be grateful for. SO MUCH!
P.S. Tammy - does this look familiar at all? :)
6 comments:
Totally looked at that kitchen and thought it looked like Tammy's!!! Love the white cabinets and dark island. Can't wait to see the countertops!!!
So pretty! What a beautiful house you guys have!
I love a classic shaker style cabinet in white. If we ever built that would totally be my choice too! Looking good!
Looking good Candice!
Looks great Candice! Must say the kitchen design is a good one!
I thought I already commented on this but I guess I didn't! Amazing!! I agree, it looks like something from a magazine. Love it. Good job!
Post a Comment