To follow up on my last post, I think I have decided to go with red instead of blue. But I'm still a little scared because red is so BOLD! Today I'm thinking I may just go with a boring beige like the rest of my house, but decorate with a lot of red.
I know this picture is a bedroom, but still, you get the point. I could really make the room feel red without painting it that color.
Having said that, I still really like the red with the tall wainscoting. I need to decided soon because they are starting paint next week! I'm sure I will still be deciding the night before they start
I know this picture is a bedroom, but still, you get the point. I could really make the room feel red without painting it that color.
Having said that, I still really like the red with the tall wainscoting. I need to decided soon because they are starting paint next week! I'm sure I will still be deciding the night before they startGranite goes in tomorrow. I'll take pictures and put them up as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment