Monday, October 31, 2011

RAWR!!!

Well, halloween has come and gone. I have to say when I got the kids in bed tonight I gave a big sigh of relief. Not because I don't love Halloween, but because Bryson is cutting an eye tooth and was MISERABLE today.
However, I LOVED watching my kids run around in their costumes this year. Watching my two little dinosaurs run down the street made my heart burst. I did make them hats as well, but of course they wouldn't wear them. At least Brandon was able to make some use out of one.
I especially love this picture. The quality is poor because I had to zoom in so much, but I think it is still so tender. I love that it looks like Luke is the brave older brother who is helping his little brother be brave as well. I LOVE this picture also. Just three little boys out making memories. Childhood is too short. Brandon decided to think way outside the box and dress up as a lawyer. He really nailed his costume this year. :) Luke asked me all day, "Mommy, what are you going to be for halloween? You should be a witch". I just kept telling him, "I'm just going to be a Mom for halloween". That's close enough, isn't it? :)
We've been working on Bryson's "cheese" face. I think this one is really effective.



4 comments:

Justin Gibb said...

Awesome Halloween pics. Leah is especially amazed at your costume making skills

houseofhud said...

Those costumes are awesome! Good job. The boys were pretty cute at my ward halloween party too! (I didn't realize you made the costumes though!)

Bekah Parker said...

Those dinosaur costumes are amazing!

The Coopers said...

Holy Rock star mom, i can't even sew let alone make dino costumes. and i agree that one pic of the boys at the door is so cute! And just to note i didn't see any dinosaurs on my doorstep, maybe next year.

p.s it was good to see you tonight even for a short while!!